Monday, May 24, 2010

HOT SPECIAL>>>>>> DO NOT MISS OUT!!!!!


Ladies, if you could spend $99 and get up a minimum of $171.95 worth the scrapbooking products, would you be interested?  Well, if so, you need to read on. 

In the month of May, I’m in a contest where I could win an all expense paid weekend get away to a spa with eight other women.  I would love to be a winner, so I thought I would make you a winner, since I needed your help.

All you need to do is to get $99 in orders, from yourself or your friends and email or call me with your order.  By doing this you will automatically get the Stamp of the Month ($22.95 value), and $25 in FREE products.  That is the minimum!

Then, I have the following special bonuses when you place your $99 or more order:
Place order on Tuesday, May 25th – receive the following:
·        An additional $25 in free product, five tickets for drawings, and they remain in the drawing all week.
Place order on Wednesday, May 26th – receive the following:
·        An additional $20 in free product, four tickets for drawings, and they remain in the drawing all week.
Place order on Thursday, May 27th – receive the following:
·        An additional $15 in free product, three tickets for drawings, and they remain in the drawing all week.
Place order on Friday, May 28th – receive the following:
·        An additional $10 in free products, two tickets for drawings, and they remain in the drawing all week.
Place order on Saturday, May 29th – receive the following:
·        An additional $5 in free product, and one ticket for drawing.

Now what are the tickets good for?
Ø      Drawing on Tuesday – for stamp set, size D ($22.95 value)
Ø      Drawing on Wednesday – for a stamp organizer ($12.95 value)
Ø      Drawing on Thursday – for a level 2 paper pack ($12.95 value)
Ø      Drawing on Friday – for a ribbon round ($7.95 value)
Ø      Drawing on Saturday – for flip flaps ($3.95 value)

The tickets are also good for a drawing that will entitle you to half price item of your choice or a hostess collection of your choice.  The way it will work, is on Sunday I will draw two tickets, these people will be called and notified that they have been the winner of one half price item of their choice.  So, when you give me your order, please let me know what item or hostess collection you would like at half price, be sure to give me two, in case you are the lucky winner of both!  This way I will have your information ready to put in and expedite the closing of the show.

So, as I stated in the beginning, for a $99 purchase you would receive a minimum of $171.95 in products, but you could be getting so much more. 

Shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer, and a minimum of 10 people are needed, so hurry up and tell your friends.  Email me today to enter.  Cut off for all orders is by noon on Saturday, May 29, 2010!  This promotion is only being offered by Rhonda McMaster and is not affiliated with CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment