Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A note and project from Jeanette Lynton

A Treat for the Tastebuds and the Eyes!

Can you tell I have spring fever? Today, I’m working with another green-centric color combination of Key Lime, Olive, Heavenly Blue and Crème Brulee. In addition to some great cards, I’m also sharing some sweet treats, Close To My Heart style.

I know that Consultants and customers alike love saving the craft tubes that our ribbons or Just Blooms come in and repurposing the tubes for other projects. And if you ask me, they’re the perfect complement for apple rings, mints, and other colorful treats. Add a little ribbon and a stamped lid, and you have a really fun “Treat Tower” great for a favor, a teacher gift, or a thoughtful thank you. And while you’re in the kitchen, why not dress up a batch of cupcakes with adorable toppers or make a handful of chocolate coins glitter with possibilities. It’s the stamper’s pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!



No comments:

Post a Comment