Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Getting ready for another great weekend crop!

As many of you know, this weekend is my October weekend crop! I'm so excited, I can't wait. I have been working all evening on games and door prizes. Don't forget the theme is Trick or Treat. Also, I still have a coupld of Friday and Sunday spots open!
I have also been working on a new concept. If you are reading this blog and have never scrapbooked or been to a card making workshop, I have a great idea for you. I will be offering several workshop dates for you and your friends to get together and try making a card. There is no obligation to make any purchases. Just a good time for a "Girls Night Out" or a "Wine and Cheese Card Night" whatever theme you want to call it. You supply the light snack and I will bring enough material for up to eight friends to make a card. If you have more than eight friends that you think would like to try, we can make it two nights.
What this is going to do, is either get you excited about the concept of scrapbooking and/or card making or find this is not for you. Instead of having a person have a show, I would like to try this way first, then while I'm at your home I will let you know about great clubs and crops that you and your friends can try. Again, this is a FREE night for you and your friends just to try it. If you are interested in doing this, please email me at rhondam@myctmh.com and we can set a date. I will post the Halloween or Fall card that you can choose from between now and the end of November in the next couple of days.
If you are already a scrapbooker or card maker and want to learn more about my crops or workshop kit of the months, then feel free to email me too. Lastly, if you book a show instead of an informative workshop, you will receive an additional gift from me.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment