Thursday, October 8, 2009

Working on next weekend crop!

I'm starting to get my information together for my next weekend crop. This one will be held at the Avenue Inn in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. It will be a Friday thru Sunday one also. I'm waiting for the hotel to get back with me on some details and I will be posting the details. The dates are January 22 - 24, 2010, so mark your calendar now. This will be a great little get away after to Holidays, or better yet, ask for a weekend away as a gift for the Holidays.

My next crop will be on November 21 from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. The cost is $25 in advance, $30 at the door. Your price includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a make-n-take. Let me know if you are interested, as I have some people signed up already. Space is limited.

Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment