Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Here is a sample of the Make-and-Take for the weekend crop!


This is a sample of the type of card we will be doing as part of our make-and-take at the crop. This is called a tri-fold card and is very simple to make. This card will also be part of my upcoming card class that I will be having later this month. If you know of people who love to make cards, be sure to share this with them, or email me at rhondam@myctmh.com and I will send them more information.

I'm just about sold out for the weekend crop. The food menu will be posted hopefully tomorrow.

I had a busy day, went out with a friend to A.C. Moore, then came home and went with Jessica to meet with a lady about selling "Thirty-one Gifts". They sell purses, totes, you name it and you can have them personalized. I will be hosting a home show for her soon, so be sure to check back if you are interested in attending.

Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment