Monday, October 5, 2009

October Crop Update

I have just a few weekend spots left and we will be full. This is so exciting!! I have a great weekend planned for those attending. The theme is "Trick or Treat" and we will have several contest geared toward this theme.
  • Saturday - Bring your paper and pictures to make a "Trick or Treat" themed page to be judged by your peers. The winner will receive a Trick or a Treat from me. I wonder what one they will pick.
  • Each Day - A hand at Poker. To enter, once you complete two scrapbook pages, you will get to draw a card from the deck of cards. Then you receive one card for each page completed thereafter. You can only keep five card in your hand at a time. So if you complete your sixth page, you can keep your hand as it is, or your can discard one card and draw another from the deck. The best hand each day at 9:00 p.m. will receive a gift!
  • Art Wall - I will have a grid wall set up for you to display your work. This way we can all see your completed pages if you care to share!

This is all for today, I want you to keep coming back for more. I will post the make-n-take tomorrow and some other things happening this weekend. Also, I will be posting the menu in the next couple of days so you can see what we are having.

Thanks for stopping by, and I will be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there! (on Saturday) . . . with bells on . . . well, maybe not bells, but plenty of stuff . . .
    Diane Cook

    ReplyDelete